Not exactly a newbie

Sunbed_shaunSunbed_shaun Washington 20 Posts

Was known as sunbed Shaun back in the day and still known as sunbed Shaun. I’m sure most know the noisy tosser lol.

Comments

• thebrowthebrow 134 Posts

Welcome back Shaun

• ChrisChris South Shields176 Posts

About time you got on here!

Are you coming to the reunion meet?

• Sunbed_shaunSunbed_shaun Washington 20 Posts

Cheers Blaine. Watson I signed up the other day lol. I need to get my clutch sorted mate as I’m driving with a fucked thrust bearing so it’s a nightmare changing gears at times lol if I can i’l pop down though.

Get a more reliable car? 😂

• DeeBeDeeBe 55 Posts

Yeah. Buy German. Haha

Il stick with the car I have, a lot less issues lol

hmmmm

"...I need to get my clutch sorted mate as I’m driving with a fucked thrust bearing..."

😂

• DeeBeDeeBe 55 Posts

Cue him waffling about how it's probably the original clutch and how it never let's him down other than when it does. Hahaha

its the clutch I had done 5 years ago, the clutch itself is perfectly fine but the thrust bearing is fucked so everyone’s saying it’s best to replace the full clutch as it’s a gear box off job for the bearing.

Shouls that not have been replaced when you did the cluth? Seems a false economy not to have as now you need to dso whole job again...

It was a full kit when I did the job 5 year ago mate. A few garages have said the clutch itself is still biting perfect, no slipping etc but the thrust bearing has packed in. It’s been funny for a good 8-9 months and still working at times, it’s just temperamental with working and not working. Sooner it’s done the better.

How many miles you done on that kit?

I’m not sure but the garages I went to for answers all said it’s the clutch but said it can’t be the clutch itself as the biting point is perfect and no slipping at all. I’m keeping the clutch as a spare though because I know it’s still working perfectly. Everyone’s saying if the release bearing needs done it’s best to do it all. The first time the clutch went funny was when I’d been sat on the bite on a bank at traffic lights, don’t know if it was just pressure or air in the system but ever since then it’s been funny.

Why didnt you use your handbrake? lol

This was my problem on the clutch Chris 😂🙈

@Sunbed_shaun See crap Jap quality 🤣